Honeymoon Discussions

Aruba May 2014-All Inclusive??

I'm getting married next May.  Fi and I have decided we would like to go to Aruba for our honeymoon.

We're looking to go for about 7 nights 8 days and would like all inclusive.  (A friend recommended the RIU but the recent reviews are not good.)

Anyone else have any suggestions?!?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Aruba May 2014-All Inclusive??

• There arent many AIs in Aruba and there are a lot of excellent restaurants on the island to choose from. Occidental is AI, and a few properties (Westin, for example) have AI plans, but they tend to be a bit expensive since the entire resort is not AI.

• why did you choose aruba?

whats your budget?

• Manchebo beach resort! Its where my husband and I went on our honeymoon and I loved the hotel soooooo much! Theres even a person that brings you drinks on the beach! Seriously worth it and its close to the nightlife
  • I just returned from my second vacation in Aruba.  I love the island.  So many great restaurants and such lovely beaches.  However, I would not recommend an AI in Aruba. 

In general, I detest AI's.  People tend to never venture off of them and miss out on so much.  However, if you really want an AI, stick with the closer islands like Cozumel or the Bahamas.  Or better yet, just take a cruise.
    20130121-125529.jpg 
      Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards