Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

AW - Pics, Flowers and Cake

Just got my photos from Sabree Hill and I am amazed! The colors of the French Quarter are so vibrant.  I am so glad we did a first look so that we could take so many amazing pictures with our bridal party without losing any reception time. She took so many of the second line it probably took us more time to go through the pics than it took to actually walk!

I attached some photos for people interested in the Wax Museum, Christina O'Malley's flowers, and our cake from Cake Designs by Meg. The cake topper was from Amazon, the stand was from Hobby Lobby, and the picture next to it is from Crescent City Skull Club, who is one of our favorite French Market artists.

We used the Wax's blue linens and centerpieces. The tables were set up before our ceremony.

Re: AW - Pics, Flowers and Cake

• Options
    Beautiful Flowers ! Thank you for sharing. I am looking for a cake stand. I appreciate the tip.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh one more thing - the napkins were small and paper. I didn't put much thought into it beforehand and I was surprised that night. Can't remember if the plates and silverware were real or plastic, and I was really stressing over that while planning!
  • Options
    I'm using Sabree Hill too.  I'm so glad you liked your pictures.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards