Nevada-Las Vegas

Plz verify my DDB quote

I know that many on this board have already booked the doubledecker bus so I was hoping that we could compare price quoted. For our hour and a half (2hr minimum) we were quoted $318.60 and to add Elvis on board we had to pay another $500. I can't believe what they are charging for Elvis. Is this a typo?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Plz verify my DDB quote

• Yes that is what we were quoted too. Needless to say we skipped out on their Elvis and booked with sin city entertainment instead 2 showgirls and 1 elvis to greet and usher guests at the wedding reception they will stick around for 1 hour take photos with guests and even perform viva las vegas live for $475.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Now that Missmo is a better deal! Lol. I might look into that instead. $500 for just Elvis is craziness.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Aint no amount of rhinestone studded jumpsuit hip thrusting worth $500

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• LMAO! I couldn't agree more.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I agree, $500 for Elvis for 2 hours is crazy. Missmo's sounds much more realistic and fun!
  • Does the DDB leave the strip at all?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Im assuming it can... I know it goes to Fremont so im sure they could take you anywhere within the Vegas valley.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I know it goes to Fremont/Downtown Vegas. If you want to go somewhere other than the strip or downtown, perhaps send an inquiry. I am guessng they can drive anywhere in Vegas...
  • Great, I looked at there website - it wasn't mobile friendly... and I have been in vegas for the last couple days. They say they do weddings anywhere with in vegas. :) I will contact them for a quote.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I booked the bus just last week, they are picking us up from the strip after the reception and will take us around. Mike will ask where you want to go and will make the trip based on what you want, he will make suggestions as well if you're not sure. We were going to do Elvis, but the $500 is just to much.
  • Yeah, I will be booking them soon. I thought about bringing my own Elvis. Lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards