Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Bakery near the Mt. Pleasant/Greensburg area

Hello ladies!  I am in search of a bakery in my area, and I was hoping someone could help me out!  We're looking to have a small  and simple cake (maximum 2 tiers) and a variety of regular and gourmet cupcake flavors for our guests.  The bakery does not have to be Mt. Pleasant, just willing to deliver to our location.  Price range can vary, but we're thinking of no more than $500 for everything.  I tired asking my venue for vendor recommendations, but they only gave me one card.  Any leads?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

~Melissa

Re: Bakery near the Mt. Pleasant/Greensburg area

• melbelleupmelbelleup member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited August 2013
    Hi! I don't know if you got your cake/cupcakes yet, but Spinola's in Murrysville is AMAZING! I was actually there last month taste testing and pricing. She does wonderful cupcakes and cake! The price is very reasonable too. I'm having about 250 guests (hopefully 200 or less show.. we'll see!) and the cake was under 500. Stacey is really nice too and easy to accommodate with especially because I came from out of town (NC!) Here's their website, you can see their cupcake lists and cakes:

http://www.spinolasbakeshop.com/pages/index.html
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Hi! I don't know if you got your cake/cupcakes yet, but Spinola's in Murrysville is AMAZING! I was actually there last month taste testing and pricing. She does wonderful cupcakes and cake! The price is very reasonable too. I'm having about 250 guests (hopefully 200 or less show.. we'll see!) and the cake was under 500. Stacey is really nice too and easy to accommodate with especially because I came from out of town (NC!) Here's their website, you can see their cupcake lists and cakes:

http://www.spinolasbakeshop.com/pages/index.html
    Thank you so much! I didn't get my cupcakes yet, so I'll definitely check it out!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

~Melissa
  • I used Grandma's Country Oven Bake Shoppe in Harrison City. They are part of a farmer's market kind of place, and the cake and ingredients were really fresh and delicious. They are super reasonably priced too. My cake was around 300 for 150 people. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards