Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

New PGH knottie (sort of)

Hi All! I am a new knottie. Getting married August 17,2013 at the Iroquois Club in Conneaut Lake, PA. I currently reside in Baltimore,MD with my fiance (who is originally from PGH) so I am doing the whole long distance wedding planning thing. Let me know if anyone has any tips, etc as I am not too familiar with the PGH area. Luckily I have a wonderful FMIL that has been very helpful. Can't wait to check out all of the wonderful posts and tips everyone has posted!

Re: New PGH knottie (sort of)

• Welcome!  Long distance planning is easier than you'd think!  And having someone in town to help is half the battle, so you're off to a wonderful start!  Enjoy your planning experience and Congrats! :)
    image 145 Invited
    image 121 Are ready to party!
    image 24 Will be missing out!
    image Everyone has finally RSVP'd!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • congrats and welcome! The first post on the board should have a lot of helpful info for you, and everyone here is happy to help with specific questions.
  • Welcome! I am planning my wedding from California, so I totally get the long-distance thing. It is doable, though! Thankfully the girls on this board are really helpful, which definitely made my planning from afar easier. Good luck planning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats and welcome!  I like your wedding date - its my birthday (-:

We will help you in anyway we can.

• Yay! Congrats and welcome!
    Married since May 12, 2012
  • Congrats and Welcome to the board!!! I am planning from DE so you can definitely do it. As the others ladies stated, we are here to help :)
  • Welcome to the board! These girls have been a life saver for me through the planning process hopefully we can pay it forward to you! Let us know how we can help!
    What a beautiful mess this is...
  • Congrats!  The Iriquois Club is beautiful!  A friend's reception was held there last summer.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards