Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Rehearsal Dinner in City

Any suggestions for a Friday night rehearsal dinner in January? There are 48 adults and 9 children. Looking for something casual and not too expensive. Would like to stay in Oakland, Bloomfield, Lawrencville, Shadyside, Squirrel Hill, etc. Rehearsal is at Heinz Chapel. Thanks!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner in City

• lfelllfell member
    First Answer First Anniversary First Comment
    Have you checked out Church Brew? I don't know how many people they could accommodate but they are pretty reasonable as far as pricing.
  • jnissajnissa member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I second Church Brew. We're doing ours at the Wigle Whiskey Distillery in larryville, which is great - but might not be ideal with nine children (on the other hand, they can learn about Pittsburgh whiskey history) :) 

Went to a large group event at Union Pig and Chicken (the upstairs room) recently and it was also good and casual. 
  • csuavecsuave member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    Spaghetti Warehouse has their event pricing on their website and it is reasonable.  The nice thing about them is that they have a parking lot.
  • Went to one at Buca Di Beppo in Station Square, really great!

• thanks for the ideas!!!
  • JoeMamma's in Oakland for Italian food 

Dave & Buster's at the Homestead Waterfront
  • i recommend the porch at schenley. their food is delicious, we had ours there. we only had 20 people but they can accommodate more. it wouldnt be in a separate room but its like the back half of the restaurant and they were great to us.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I second the Porch or JoeMamma's might be fun too; I went to a work party with 30-40 people there and JoeMamma's was really great at accommodating. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards