California-Orange County
Options

Catering

I am looking for an affordable full service caterer for a Huntington Beach that will allow me to purchase my own alcohol but serve it to my guests. I want they to provide rentals (tables, chairs, linens, etc.), food for cocktail hour and provide a fries bar and salad for my receptions. I am planning on having the in-n-out truck do the dinner (most of my guest love the idea and it's one of the only things the future husband has asked for). Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Re: Catering

• Options
    rkborkbo member
    First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    When we first started planning our wedding, we were going to use a caterer. But it got too big too fast so we had to change venue's and the venue we chose provided the food themselves. 

Suzanne's Catering came highly recommended to me by a few friends. I believe she is even based out of HB. www.suzannescatering.com is her website. I think her contact info is on there, if not, PM me and I will get it for you. 

When we were first planning, we were going to be providing the liquor and she would provide a bartender for us. She also has great contacts for all the rentals as well. 

Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards