Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Limo

Hey everyone! I still have a while before my wedding but Im trying to get an idea of what limo companies to look into. I'm looking to get a limo bus for about 16-18 people. I looked into Shamrock Limos and they quoted me 1100 for their 18-22 limo bus for 4 hours...is this alot?

Wouldn't mind seeing who everyone is going with and possible what prices you are paying!

Thanks!
Lori
Everything happens for a reason; Don't regret anything you've done in the past because at some point it's what you wanted

Re: Limo

• edited December 2011
    I'm using Vogue Limousine and paying just under 1000 for a 16-18 limo bus for the same amount of time.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • dbpsu18dbpsu18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using shamrock with the pricing you noted. We are getting married next week and waited until Feb/March to book our limo - and had a lot of trouble with places being booked. I would def book earlier than later so u can find the best price!

• edited December 2011
    I would definitely book your transportation sooner than later, we had issues with a lot already being booked.

With that said, we used TDF Limo: http://tdflimo.com

Our friend had used them last year & had no issues so I felt comfortable booking. We used their 12 passenger Mercedes Limo Bus. It was $600 for 4 hours.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• edited December 2011
    I am using Quality Limousine.  For a 26 person limobus we are paying 1150 for 4 hours.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ljs283ljs283 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! This helps alot!!!
    Everything happens for a reason; Don't regret anything you've done in the past because at some point it's what you wanted
  • IRJDLH514IRJDLH514 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    check out southpointe limo they got nice limo buses, and limos, we got a 18 pass party bus for 680 for 4 hours including tip, and bar
    www.southpointelimo.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards