Does anyone have a good:

wedding planner for the day of?

florist?

limo service?

invitations?

Thanks for your help

It Was Luv At First Bite!

Re: 8-30-2013 Tying the Knot!!!

• If you want to get recommendations on vendors you will probably want to post this on your local board.
  • I don't know what kind of budget you are working with, but I, personally, am a little cheap LOL. We bought our invitations at Walmart and printed them ourselves, we are very happy with them. I haven't received my flowers yet, but we ordered them on etsy, complete with 20 matching centerpieces for about $500.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I don't know what kind of budget you are working with, but I, personally, am a little cheap LOL. We bought our invitations at Walmart and printed them ourselves, we are very happy with them. I haven't received my flowers yet, but we ordered them on etsy, complete with 20 matching centerpieces for about $500.

We also did this. We also waited for flowers to go half off at Hobby Lobby and JoAnn Fabric and bought the few flowers we will need for the reception. We bought the materials for our table decorations at Dollar Tree and Goodwill. A family member is making both the groom's cake and the wedding cake at cost. Nothing we have looks cheap, either. It all looks gorgeous. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I went with Michaels invitations and am really happy with them. No wedding planner but a few friends offered to be day of coordinators. We'll also drive ourselves and our flowers are wholesale form costco. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards