Massachusetts-Boston
Options

DO NOT USE Simply Elegant Linens in MA

DO NOT USE THIS VENDOR!

My sister "won" a contest through a Wedding Expo with this vendor that ended up being a complete nightmare. The owner, Gina, was irresponsible, never returned phone calls or emails and was an absolute terror to work with. A contract was signed and she failed to deliver on any of it - my sister ended up a month before the wedding with no flowers, and two weeks before the wedding with no centerpieces. The only thing she did deliver on was partial linens - I had went with my sister and picked out table cloths as well as coordinating runners and napkins and the only thing that made it onto the tables were tablecloths and chair covers, which my sister's venue then complained to Gina arrived "dirty and wrinkled" to which she replied it was not of her concern. The venue almost didn't let us use them.

Additionally, Gina owed my sister a refund on costs of almost $200 and it's been 8 months since the wedding and she hasn't refunded the money and stopped answering her phone calls and emails and now my sister has to file a claim with the Attorney General's office to try to get her money back.
I would barely call this a "company" the owner Gina runs it out of her house as well as Simply Elegant Expos and Platinum Wedding Magazine - beware of using any of these services because as my sister found out any deal they offer is a scam to spend more money using their preferred vendors, which they then get a kickback from.

Please look at the first review of another bride that used this company in 9/2011. I think that is the only honest review besides this one, it doesn't take a genius to realize the other reviews on this site are so unspecific that they are almost certainly fake, written by the company itself.
This company and specially the owner Gina caused nothing but stress and heartache, at a time that is supposed to be a happy occasion. Save yourself the aggravation and trouble and PLEASE DO NOT GIVE THESE PEOPLE YOUR BUSINESS!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards