Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Pro Pics! Mandalay Bay, THEmix, Hussong's 5.26.13

My husbands best friend who is a photographer did our professional pics for the day for us. Below is the link to the photos inside Mandalay Bay, THEwedding Chapel, Hussong's and THEmix.

http://angelotanphotography.zenfolio.com/fernando123/h6cdc300b#h69951f90

Re: Pro Pics! Mandalay Bay, THEmix, Hussong's 5.26.13

• Options
    It's asking for a password.
  • Options
    Opps...It's fernando123
  • Options
    The photos turned out really good. Looks like everyone had a great time!
  • Options
    Awesome; two of my favorite places!  Great pics.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    BEAUTIFUL! I love them!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Fablove ive said it before and im gonna say it again... you looked STUNNING! Your wedding looked like SO MUCH FUN!

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Options
    missmo14 said:
    Fablove ive said it before and im gonna say it again... you looked STUNNING! Your wedding looked like SO MUCH FUN!
    LOL Awww thank you Mo!! It was, we really had a blast!
  • Options
    You look gorgeous! Dress is stunning, sexy hubby, love the texts! Best wishes!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    So beautiful. My favorite is of you on the mix balcony. Just gorgeous.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You look beautiful! Your hubby also looks snazzy in his all-black getup.
    Nicole & Dinesh ~* June 21, 2013 *~ Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Did you guys rent out the whole place or did you do a inclusive wedding package that included the mix lounge??
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Wow, beautiful pictures! I love how dramatic your dress is!
  • Options
    After the ceremony we had our reception dinner at Hussong's then we all headed up to THEmix for dancing and drinks. We didn't do a package or anything like that but had went through our coordinator to make sure no other event was taking place that evening and she went ahead and made the reservations for us and our guests. Seeing we got married at THEwedding Chapel, they waived the cover charges. Both me and my husband were surprised to see that when we arrived, the manager greeted us, and had reserved their bottle service only tables for all of us which are also the best tables with the perfect views. Later in the evening, the manager also brought me and my husband each a glass of champagne. We loved it there and all of our guests raved about it as well saying the views were amazing.
  • Options
    Thank you so much. I loved my dress! I wanted sexy but also something that had that 'princessy' fullness feeling to it and it was the best of both :)
  • Options
    Did you get any pictures inside of the chapel? Mandalay Bay is number one on our list of hotels ot have our wedding it, but we are concerned about the pictures. I believe you can't use your own photographer in the chapel, were their photographer's pictures any good? and were they ok with you having another photographer at your reception?
  • Options
    If you click on the link to our photos, there are photos of inside the chapel. They do not allow outside photographers but our 'photographer' was our guest so they didn't have any issues with it. We were actually very pleased with Cashman's photos and I was actually really worried, but actually bought some 8x10's and a photo book that had most of the photos in that. I LOVE their chapel and the guests all raved how elegant and modern it was.
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing your photos!  You both looked great and looks like you had a lot of fun! 

Loved the photos at mix! 

Really really glad you're happy with your Cashman photos, I'm stuck with them too and am very worried about how they'll come out.  

Thanks again for sharing, they're awesome!
    We had our dream wedding in Las Vegas - 11.29.2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards