Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

F/S PIP Wedding Decor, Super Cheap- Vases, Candles, Silk Decor Flowers, Cupcake Stands, Bubbles

aeliza06aeliza06 member
First Anniversary First Comment
I have a lot of wedding decor items that I have now priced for super cheap- get them before they go to Goodwill for a tax write-off! 
*Go to http://mrandmrscwedding.weebly.com/for-sale.html for more information on the items and for more pictures

Individually priced as follows or take it all for $100

1. Wedding Bells- 4 unopened packages, 96 bells total. 5$ Total for all 4 packages
White from Hobby Lobby. Have a tag that says "Join us in ringing the bell to celebrate a lifetime of Love and Happiness"

2. Wedding Bubbles- 2 unopened packages for 72 total bubble containers with hearts on top. Unused, unopened. 5$ total for both packages. 

3. 2 Hurricane Vases (tall) - 8 inch tall, 6 inch wide hurricane shaped vases. 2 total. $8 each, $15 for both

4. 3 inch tall candles, 12 candles total, unused.candles None have been used. 4 candles still in package. Unscented. Ivory in color. $10 for all 12 

5. Three 3 tier cupcake stand from Sprinkles, each stand fits 24-36 cupcakes (we had 100 cupcakes total). $7 per stand or $20 for all 3
3 total cupcake stands from Sprinkles.Cardboard, must self assemble. Glued gold wrapping paper to the top of each tier to match decor. Could easily put paper on to match your decor and ribbon around the outside of the tiers to spruce it up a bit (I ran out of time). Once cupcakes are on, very sturdy, the cardboard locks in place. 10.5 inches tall. 
3 cupcake stands, 3 tiers for each cupcake stand. Each cupcake stand fits 24-36 cupcakes. 

6. Flowers (silk), 5 types, $30 for all 22 stems

5 types of long silk flowers (see website for more pictures http://mrandmrscwedding.weebly.com/for-sale.html)
a. Yellow stem with ball volume yellow bloom- 5 stems
b. Magenta silk leaves - 4 stems 
c. violet silk leaves- 3 stems
d. spring green leaves- 6 stems
e. twig/stick like- 4 stems
I hung these from the bottom of a birdcage to create an earthy chandelier but could easily go into tall vases due to their long stems.

7. Moss covered balls. 2 large, 2 small. $15 for all 4 moss balls

8. Large and medium ornaments, assorted Gold (1 black) Assorted (around 15 medium- 3 inch, around 5 large- 5 inch) christmas ornaments Went on tables in place of decorative balls.1 black glittered large ornament $15 for all.

9. White and silver sequin rosette pillows, handmade ivory silk rosette pillows with silver sequins stitched on. 12x12? rather large pillows $10 total for both pillows. 

10. 108 tealight Candleholders- tealight sized, clear glass. 9 packages, 108 candleholders, 3 packages COMPLETELY unused. $15 for all 9 packages

11. ITEMS FOR FREE WITH PURCHASE OF ANOTHER ITEM: 

Teal grossgrain Ribbon, White satin ribbon, Martha Stewart wedding organizer (unused), reserved signs (2 "family of the bride", 1 "family of the groom"), tiki torch lighter fluid- unused- unopened- 4 containers, 6 votive sized candle holders: 2.5 inches wide, 3 inches tall

Ignore the prices on the website- the prices on here supersede that pricing. PM me on here or through the contact form on the website. Thanks! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards