June 2013 Weddings

Coming back to reality...

tophexietophexie member
First Anniversary First Comment
edited June 2013 in June 2013 Weddings
Hello all!!

Hope all the newlyweds and brides to be are doing amazing!! June 1st was quite a popular day for weddings myself being included! My wonderful husband and I are now back from our honeymoon and settling back home and coming off of our wedding 'high'.

All I can say is that our day was chaotic, amazing, and everything we wanted. Everything we envisioned happening and seeing went through and of course we many things that didn't. The overall experience was great despite the bumps all over the road!

I would say that probably my only regret is who I chose as a MOH it was terribly disappointing to see the girl I thought who was closest to me complain and try to cause drama during week of and day of(basically hiding and not partaking in anything, did I mention talking trash about me so sweet!). There is so much I wish to complain about this issue but I realize 1. I cannot make everyone happy 2. My day was phenomenal for my husband and I. Those are the true take away points that weddings should be about which I realized.

All in all I cannot wait for my wedding photos, get cracking on my thank yous, and continue to hear about the compliments from my big day :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards