Wisconsin
Options

Hartford or West Bend area ceremony/reception venues..please help!

I'm looking for nice venues for our ceremony and reception in this area but I'm new to town and not familiar with whats around. We would like the reception to be at, or very near a hotel. We are on a budget too, so any creative or obscure ideas for places would be appreciated! 

Re: Hartford or West Bend area ceremony/reception venues..please help!

• Options
    We got married last weekend at the Schauer Arts Center and it was amazing :) Thats right in downtown Hartford, so you've got hotels, churches, and picture locations all within a 5-10 minute drive of one another! Check it out at http://www.schauercenter.org/OurFacility/Weddings/index.html. They have an art gallery and banquet space that are very unique!!
  • Options
    itzMSitzMS member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    I've been to a wedding at Camelot Golf Club in Lomira. There was a hotel (Country Hearth Inn?)everyone stayed at about a mile or so down the road.
  • Options
    If you book 10 rooms for your wedding at the AmericInn in West Bend or Hartford you get a free shuttle bus to take your guests back from the reception. They are nice hotels in both cities.
  • Options
    Thank you so much for the info and good advice. I still have a lot of homework to do but the input is very appreciated! 
  • Options
    I was at a wedding last year at the Chandelier Ballroom and it was GORGEOUS! They had their ceremony outside and a cocktail hour and the reception inside. I'd highly recommend it.
  • Options
    Rox629Rox629 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I'm having our reception at the Washington Co Fair Grounds! The prices of the hall is fair, you can choose your own cater to fit your needs. Plus you can decorate however you feel fit. Hotel's are with a few miles as well. Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards