Just Engaged and Proposals

Just engaged!

I think I'm still in shock over the whole thing. I went out to Ocean Shored to spend the weekend with my family. Its almost impossible for all of us to get together at one time PLUS my prego best friend was able to make it out as well. I thought if he was every going to do it Saturday would have been the perfect day since everyone was going to be there but he didn't. I went to bed slightly heartbroken but I knew that he would do it in his own time. The next morning my sister came in to wake me up and  said her and mom were going to grab coffee and go have girl time on the beach. Of course I got up to get ready so I could join them. If my sister went out of her way to tell me what they were doing she obviously wanted me to go with. So we are out on the beach in the salty wind, drinking iced coffee and wondering why the hell we were there. We walked up and down the beach and I started to wonder what was going on. Both mom and sister were acting strange. Next thing I know a horse starts walking towards up. I originally thought I was a woman on the horse who was charging my sister little dog so  I started to get mad! Once he got closer I realized it was my FI on a horse in a suit of armor riding towards me...uhhhhhhhhhh. He hopped down and said something neither one of us remembers and slid the most beautiful ring I've ever seen onto my finger. So now i'm engaged!!!!!

Re: Just engaged!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards