Louisiana-New Orleans

Did anyone attend the presentation at Ramada on Causeway in Metairie this weekend?

Attention New Orleans and Metairie brides: was anyone called by a company doing some sort of presentation at the Ramada on Causeway and did anyone go? They called me. I have no idea how they got my name (probably because I am signed up on this website). They told me to show up at noon today and gave me a confirmation number. When I showed up without my fiance (because he was at work), they kicked me out and told me I couldn't go in without my fiance. I assume this was some sort of a scam, but I was curious to see what they are up to. Anyone know anything about this? Curious and would like to report them for bad business behavior!

Re: Did anyone attend the presentation at Ramada on Causeway in Metairie this weekend?

• Did they tell you that you won a free honeymoon? If so, my husband and I were almost scammed by some pink apron company (?? I can't remember if the company was called that or if they wore pink aprons to the bridal show but I distinctly remember something about pink aprons).  For us, they received our name and phone number from the bridal show and it was a huge scam!! I figured it out after I searched their name because something didn't feel right. 
  • I just got a call from them...what is that all about?!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards