Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Looking for somebody to do our hair!! Help

The people I have booked have now 2 weeks prior to wedding doubled the price. We need somebody to come to the Omni hotel in Ft. Worth to do 3 up do's. Any suggestions for somebody good and affordable would be appreciated.

Re: Looking for somebody to do our hair!! Help

• I used Angie Williams, and I thought her prices were quite reasonable in 2011.

Some other popular girls:

Kristin Colaneri
    Nicole Cano
    Erin Gobin
    Anniversary

• Thank you:)
  • @jennthia, Kristin Colaneri is makeup-only.  My bad!
    Anniversary

Aww really? That's too bad--she did such a beautiful job on my hair! She's so talented.

Aww really? That's too bad--she did such a beautiful job on my hair! She's so talented.
    Did she?  I googled her and all it said was makeup, but if she did your hair, too, it's totally worth the call!
    Anniversary

• I really need to find somebody located in Fort Worth since our wedding is downtown here. Everybody wants to charge way more than I can pay for traveling to Omni.
  • I know Angie is in Frisco and I don't remember her charging any extra to come to Dallas.
    Anniversary

• I don't think Nicole charges for travel within DFW, but she also had a son on May 31, so not sure what her status is on booking new weddings (she kept her weddings that were already booked when she found out she was pregnant).
    She is wonderful, though, she's my regular stylist.
  • Ok, thank you! Still very upsetting that the people I had scheduled decided to double the price two weeks prior to our wedding. I do believe this spa just lost my business!!
  • jennthia said:
    Ok, thank you! Still very upsetting that the people I had scheduled decided to double the price two weeks prior to our wedding. I do believe this spa just lost my business!!

Did you have a contract with them?

I also used Angie Williams, and she was fantastic. I think her no charge milage radius was within 50 miles of Frisco, which Mapquest says is 48 miles from the Omni...you might be able to just squeak in? Granted, I'm pulling this memory from early 2011, she may have changed her guidelines since then. She also includes an assistant in her pricing, so maybe that would make up for anything that you would have to pay in extra mileage costs?

• Micaela is affordable and did great for my engagement pics. www.kissandmakeupdfw.com/ She's in Fort Worth.
  • Yay, we booked Micaela last night. She will be coming to do our hair and make up at the Omni. Glad to see somebody has used her. A huge thank you to all of you. 11 more days:-))
  • Oh yay! Glad she worked out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards