Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Rehearsal Dinner Venue Suggestions?

Any suggestions for a rehearsal dinner venue for aprox. 80 people, preferably in the French Quarter, Marigny or CBD.

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Venue Suggestions?

• Options
    Tommy's is delicious and have rooms to fit that amount of people
  • Options
    I know that this isn't in the Drench Quarter, Marigny, or the CBD, but we were very happy and impressed with Vincent's Italian cuisine. They have a location uptown and in Metairie. They were reasonably priced, the food was delicious, and the service was excellent!

• Options
    Acme Oyster House in the FQ was a great venue for our RD.  We had about 70 people.  The space was wonderful, and they let us bring in flowers and dessert earlier in the day.  There was plenty of room for everyone to sit at tables, hang out by the bar, and even dance by the end of the night.  The food was delicious, and reasonably priced.  Our guests enjoyed bypassing the long line at the front of door to go upstairs.
  • Options
    I was thinking of having mine at dominiques on magazine. Thers an outdoor garden, or you can rent out the whole restaurant, theres also a chefs room upstairs! Its a beautiful place and the food is AMAZING!
  • Options
    Thanks for the suggestions, I'll definitely check them out! I've heard amazing things about Tommy's & hadn't yet thought of Vincent's. Just a heads up about Domnique's, it's SUPER loud in there & the service isn't that great. I would worry about them being able to handle a large party. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards