North Carolina-Outer Banks

Vendor Reviews- For Those With a Budget

Here are vendor reviews from my wedding 5/26. I did not go with all "big" names from the local area. I instead chose people who were just starting out in business or are a small home based business. This helped tremendously with my budget and allowed me to help small businesses.

Minister- Rev. Jay- enough said. BEST EVER. We loved him. Ceremony was awesome.

Cake- Roxie's Cupcake's- from Va Beach area. Cupcakes were amazing! She offered to drive down for delivery and set-up (for a small extra fee), and I got an extra dozen cupcakes for way less price than all vendors on the OBX. She bakes out of her home, and makes amazing cupcakes- try the margarita! She also was able to mail me sample whoopie pies. Fabulous customer service.

Caterer- Ten O Six- a new restauraunt in Kill Devil Hills. Toby was great to work with, had excellent response time with communications, and the food was amazing! The steamed shrimp, homemade salad dressings, and BBQ were excellent! Also very affordable.

Photographer- Amy Allen from the Raleigh area. Pictures turned out amazing! She was just starting out her business when I booked her, so her rates were affordable. She was great to work with; so fun and easy going with great ideas. We got a CD of all photos just 2 weeks after the wedding. Such a quick turnaround time. So glad we chose her!

Hair/Make-Up- Eden Day Spa- My hair and make-up both turned out beautiful and I did not have time to do a trial run either. It was hard to get in touch with them during off-season though.

Rentals- Metro Rentals for tables and chairs. Excellent customer service. Easy drop-off and pick- up.

Re: Vendor Reviews- For Those With a Budget

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards