California-San Diego
Options

Chels

ONE MONTH AWAY!!!!! Can you believe it?!?!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Chels

• Options
    Nope, I'm in total disbelief! The time really has flown by. I have been in freak-out mode for the past week or so, and am trying to make a concentrated effort to calm the F down. :) 

How are you doing? Is everything all set? If you are having OOT guests, when are they arriving? We have a few people arriving as early as a week before, so I am overly excited to see them in 3 weeks.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kay136kay136 member
    First Comment First Anniversary

I agree. When we first got engaged we had over 500 days to go! Hard to believe it is here. I'm with you on the freak out mode. I did so good for awhile and then got super lazy so now I'm trying to catch up. It's all the small stuff that takes time and sucks haha. Most of my guests arrive two days before the wedding but our families arrive the weekend before so I want to have everything done before then. I can't wait to see them!

It's a shame we never had a chance to get togehter beforehand!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yep, there are lots of little things and details that take up more time than I anticipated. It also doesn't help that I am a procrastinator. :) We are meeting with our DOC this weekend to hash out our timeline and go over all of the last-minute items, and I know I will feel a lot better once I talk everything out with her.

Has your RSVP deadline passed already? Ours is July 1st and so far, we only have 35 people attending the wedding (according to the response cards received to date). LOL. I really wish our guests would get on that ish. 

What time is your ceremony starting? We are at 5:30. Did you guys give any more thought to including your dogs?

Wish we had had a chance to get together too! Can't wait to hear about your day and see pics. So exciting!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kay136kay136 member
    First Comment First Anniversary

Our RSVP date was June 14th and everyone but 6 responed so that was pretty good! We sent them out in April so we were really early. We invited 200 expected around 120 and ended up with 93 which is perfect for me. We knew a bunch wouldn't come because a lot were coming from the east coast. Hopefully yours hurry up!

Our ceremony is going to start between 5:15 and 5:30 depending on traffic. We ended up not including the dogs but I had large canvas prints of them made from our engagment pictures and made sparkly signs that say "Ring Bearer" and "Flower Girl" on them. So that's how I compromised:) Are you including yours?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    93 is a great number! I think we will end up around 85. The responses cards are slowly trickling in... ugh! I am expecting a lot of FI's family from Michigan to say "no" or not even respond, which actually really pisses me off because I know FI will be really disappointed.

We still intend to have our little girl in the ceremony, but we need to make arrangements for her to be brought back to our place afterwards. If we can figure that out, then she will definitely be there. I do like the signs that you made though... good compromise! I may end up having to do something symbolic for her as well. 

Almost at three weeks now.... eek! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards