Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

***Meg&Austin***

Thanks for your feedback in my Intro post. I tried looking you up using your email and can't find you. Could you try adding me? My email is drcamilleri18@gmail.com.

What resort did you get married at in the Dominican?

And Beach Bum Vacations is the company that I couldn't think of!  So thanks so much for your help :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: ***Meg&Austin***

• Options
    No problem! I added u and when u accept ill add you to or page! I got married at the majestic colonial. It was amazing of course :) My biggest thing I have learned now after traveling to all inclusives is to now check for pool closing hours. The majestic was 6 which was lame. They even tried to kick us out of the ocean at 9 which okay it was dark but still a bummer. But if that's my only complaint oh well.
    Anniversary
  • Options

I just accepted your friend request - THANK YOU!!!!

Thanks for the info about the pools, I had no idea they would close that early!  On the other hand, I'm glad to hear that was your only complaint about your wedding!!!  The more and more I look into the Dominican, I'm really loving it!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yes it was amazing! But really all of our trips have been amazing! Can't wait to hear your plans!!!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards