Snarky Brides

Worst Pinterest Ideas EVER

124»

Re: Worst Pinterest Ideas EVER

• Definitely NOT my idea of a "good" wedding picture...
    Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • Too bad we're all out of weddings to do!

cake funeral anyone?
    outdoor wedding cake canopy cover ~ not a bad idea to keep the bugs off

And there's always trusty old photoshop!
    14 Awesomely Bad Russian Wedding Photoshops                                                   Come on don't get any ideas !   We are not responisble for outcome      YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !      [Source}
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• RedJacks25RedJacks25 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited July 2013

And there's always trusty old photoshop!
    14 Awesomely Bad Russian Wedding Photoshops                                                   Come on don't get any ideas !   We are not responisble for outcome      YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !      [Source}
    She looks like she's having the worst day of her life.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • deannagirlydeannagirly member
    First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper First Comment
    edited July 2013
    Let's celebrate.

Oh... ad let's not forget the best wedding photo op ever!
    Let's celebrate.

Ugh. And they had to do it with the worst beer on the planet.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• erinr26erinr26 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited July 2013
    Because who wouldn't want to be cutting into themselves on their wedding day...
  • chibiyuichibiyui member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited July 2013
    You know, I try to be nice and think "it's their wedding, and they can do what they like, and that doesn't make them a bad person" But the camo dresses? I judge. I judge so hard. 

Anniversary
  • chibiyui said:
    You know, I try to be nice and think "it's their wedding, and they can do what they like, and that doesn't make them a bad person" But the camo dresses? I judge. I judge so hard. 
    I wish I could filter things on Pinterest. No more camo, no more mason jars, and no more Jesus on my pinterest page.
  • Can we also add no more Baby Shower ideas/things on the Wedding page? Put it under anything else except Weddings. I'm trying to work on one life milestone thingie at a time people. 

Anniversary
  • chibiyui said:
    Can we also add no more Baby Shower ideas/things on the Wedding page? Put it under anything else except Weddings. I'm trying to work on one life milestone thingie at a time people. 
    I think that section of Pinterest used to be Weddings and Events until they changed the layout. I could be wrong though. It's also possible that people re-pin things to the wrong board - happens to me all the time.
  • Why?just why?

There are no words.
  • Why?just why?
    If I was drunk, I'd be okay with this. But if I'm pregnant, I can't be drunk. Conundrum.

Anniversary
  • Well, It's hard to top baby crowning out of vagina cake, but I need to vent some pintrest hate.

I hate this picture, not because it's a "sexy" pic. I hate it because it is shoddily done. Ooooh, everything in black and white except the brides shoes and the ghetto as brick wall? Classy. And what the hell are they standing on top of? Hay? I hope that this photographer knows how much shame they have brought to photoshop with this pic. Photoshop deserves better then this.

Screw everyone else at the wedding who might care for you, people have to know who owns you now, if it's your dad still or if it transferred completely to the groom.

Anniversary
    Let's celebrate.

Ok Ok I have to admit something...I am planning on putting a beer cake like that together  (with Bud Light obviously) for FI and the GM to enjoy the morning of since they are golfing 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have had friends do it for their SO's 21st birthday. I kind of like it, like the diaper cake towers at baby showers.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @chibiyui that's the b-hole. Bahaha.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • sxyktn812 said:
    Why?just why?

Well damn. Mine isn't strawberry flavored. Something must be wrong with me. ETA- Is the black thingie on the front supposed to be the world's largest clitoris?
    Nope, that's the anus.  'Cause no cake is complete unless someone can say "I want the piece with the arsehole."

• I know this thread is kinda old. But I saw this: 

Icky.

• So much camo. It's not just internet trolling either, it's a thing. The chain jeweler where FI got my ring has a selection of camo wedding bands. And a girl I know that's getting married is showing off the camo vests. And I found this at L&M Fleet once:

Ooh I hate the lingerie bachelorette invites too. Is it that common to get lingerie for gifts? Half my BMs will be my sisters; I don't wanna. 
  • Crafting with cat hair

I own this, only because of how insane the idea was, & it was dirt cheap at a used book store.
  • I have heard of making your cake similar to the bride's dress, but this takes it to a whole new level... 
    um, this is a REAL wedding cake... and the idea of it has kept me alive when things looked bleak
  • I just think this is fab!  It is a sock monkey dress.  I mean really, who's wardrobe is complete without one?

Why stop there when you can have the whole collection?
    LMAO!!!! I died!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards