Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Good Morning!

Morning everyone!

I'm up super early today because my friend and I are going to Hershey!! Woohoo! Hope everyone has a great day!

Re: Good Morning!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning! It actually feels rather pleasant outside this morning- it's been so hot in the mornings, I've already felt gross before even getting to work. Had a productive night doing the million things I always find to do. I just got a 600 picture prepaid print plan with Shutterfly- gotta start getting pics for my in-laws' album, then my parents, and eventually I want to print out my study abroad pics from 3 years ago- I have over 600 of those alone. Talk about procrastinating! Tongue out

Jamie- Have fun in Hershey! I was there for a competition in HS- such a cute town! We stayed at the Hershey Hotel, which was fabulous!
  • Options
    dbpsu18dbpsu18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Good morning!
     Felt good to keep the AC off for the day..and probably the next few days! Looking forward to packing tonight for my trip to HI.. and I'm one day closer to seeing my FI! The reason we are taking this trip is because he has been working in Samoa the past two weeks and I am meeting him there as he flys home!

Jamie - have fun in Hershey! Are you girls hitting up the outlets at all?

Kim - goodluck with all the pictures! it always takes me FOREVER to decide which pictures I want to get printed.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    d- Wow, Samoa, that's sure far away from home! Yay for seeing your FI tom., and in HI on top of that! Have a wonderful time!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Goodmorning everyone!!!  It's been so long since I've been on, bar exam studying is the worst!  So time consuming!  And the knut takes forever to load on my blackberry.  boo. 

I'm off today, which involves two practice essays, a 4 hours online lecture, and other misc. stuff.  Some day off.

I'm off to catch up on old posts first!  What's the July siggy since I seem to ahve missed all of June's - lol.
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011

::waves:: Hi Bri, nice to "see" you! Good luck with the studying- when do you take it?

The June siggy is suppose to be a vacation pic with your FI/DH, but the knut hasn't allowed me to change my siggy in like a month. Grrr... so weird, b/c I have a totally different pic and countdown on the nest!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I take the exam July 27 and 28th.  Sounds like a long ways away, but Barbri (commercial bar prep) class is kicking my butt.  B/t work and class all the time and homework, it's far worse than law school itself.  lol.

I'll attempt to change mine, we'll see how it goes.
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Grrr, why does it seem like everyone can change their siggies but me??
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning ladies!  I was super productive yesterday- got lots of errands done, started tracking down our late responders for the wedding, finalized program content, and worked on table numbers.  I also had Zumba and kickboxing, and then FI and I did something really fun- we were asked to dance at an Arthur Murray wedding guest preview class as an example of how far you can come with lessons before the wedding, and it was really fun :)  Trying to track down some pictures!

Jamie, have a great day at Hershey!
    Kim, good luck with the picture task.  That's something I really need to do too.
    Danielle, WOW, Samoa!  Did you get to visit him at all while he was there?  Is he in the military or doing something else?
    Hi Bri, I'm glad you could check in!  Ugh, I know how tedious all that studying can be :-/  Good luck keeping it up, you're getting so close!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    ros3392ros3392 member
    edited December 2011
    Morning! Made it to the gym two mornings in a row.. hoping to do that all week! I have a lot going on today at work and have an event this evening!

Jamie- Have fun in Hershey!
    Kim- I'm the same way with pictures!
    Danielle- Have fun in HI!
    Bri- good luck with the practice exams and lecture!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning all!  I am finally back online with my own (brand new - a completely unexpected expense, but fortunately have started receiving wedding gifts that will cover the cost) computer.  Plus I actually have a few hours free after running non-stop for the past week.  I do need to get motivated and moving as I need to go pick up some ribbon on hold for me at Michael's, try to go tan, and I have my hair trial later today.  I'm pretty excited since my neighbor/friend is my stylist, and I'm her last appointment so we're going to play then go out to dinner.  I can't believe my wedding is in less than two weeks!

Hope everyone is well.  Bri, good luck with studying for the bar.  I'm sure you'll pass no problem.  Kim, good luck with your photo projects.  Jamie, enjoy Hershey - I love it out there (lived near there for 4 years). D, have a safe trip! LaFemme, I hear you about the late responders - I invited two friends that I haven't seen in a long time, but am in contact with via xmas cards/fb because I was in both their weddings.  Neither even sent a response back.  Ros, good for you for getting to the gym.  I have been very bad about that.
  • Options
    pantherRNpantherRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can I play too?

Good morning (afternoon?) ladies! I'm at school for the day, and then I have to run out to my mom's and pick up a few boxes. The weather is awesome today, thankfully it isn't freezing in my classrooms today.

Have a great day, all!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011

LaFemme- That's cool that you got to dance in front of a class!

ros- It's impressive that you make it to the gym in the mornings! I struggle even after work, lol.

SAHM- Yay for being almost at the 10 day mark! Have fun at your hair trial- take some pics so we can see!

panther- Yay, a new face to the GM post!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi everyone!

Hope you are all having a great day.

I can't wait for your cooler weather to head down to DC. I ran outside this morning and it was so hot I could barely breathe!

FI and I are moving into a townhouse on Thursday. I. CANT. WAIT. We are in an apartment now but with the new puppy, we need more space. I am still bummed we can't buy yet but we'll probably be moving to Georgia in a year and a half because he is in the Navy.

So, right now, I should be packing some boxes but the computer and couch feel so good :-)

Here is a link to our engagement pics. How cute is our puppy (when he isn't being bad!!!) http://blog.caitlintphotography.com/2010/06/mckenzie-tim-engaged-pittsburgh-photographer/

Have a great day everyone!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ros3392ros3392 member
    edited December 2011
    Kim- I go to the gym because I am stupid and eat things like ice cream for lunch (like I just did) :-P

McKenzie- Your pictures are beautiful and your puppy is adorable! I really love the one with Mr. Rogers and the bridge in the background!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh I ditto that, great std pic with the bridge!  Ah I missed "seeing" you ladies.  I want to get married again, lol.  Oh speaking of that, here's a pic of the terrible bridesmaid dress I have to wear in a few weeks....those of you who remember saga, lol. Excuse the weird look on my face, it was like photo 8 and I'd been trying not to laugh at how dumb it looked.  It's also like 4 sizes too big.  Hopefully the seamstress can give it new life.  I got the bride to agree to let me rearrange the weird rose crooked over my one bewb.  amen!

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    mm- Super cute e-pics! Your pup is adorable!
    Bri- uggghh, that dress is just too much! I am curious as to what the bride's dress looks like since she picked out those BM dresses. Doesn't seem like style is her thing...
  • Options
    dbpsu18dbpsu18 member
    edited December 2011
    MM - I love your pictures! you puppy is adorable! I've been on hold on choosing a photographer since the FI has been out of town (he works for Starkist - apparently Samoa is where they get their tuna!) but I contacted your photographer Caitlin earlier in June and really am hoping she will still be available on our date!

brivb - that dress is definitely different looking - is it long? i hope at least its fun to dance in!

lafemme - yay for being productive! and how cool is it that you got to showcase your dancing at the preview show!

• Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    McKenzie, the pics are so cute!  My favorite is the one where you're jumping in front of Heinz Field.  And yes, your puppy is ADORABLE :)

Bri- wow.  That is rough.  I hope the seamstress can make it look... better...

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's short. I got an extra five inches and it just barely hits knee. Other girls maybe be sporting super short, lol. The bride is wearing an antique gold maggie sottero with rosettes all over it as well. Audrina maybe style name? Idk.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards