Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Anyone....

Re: Anyone....

• edited December 2011
    Hey Cari,
      I'm on tonight...looking for some ideas online so I'll be off and on-how are you doing?  We are getting so close!  I'm 5 months out today-EEK!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • SteelrsGrl92SteelrsGrl92 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Heather! aaaaaaaah how exciting! I cant believe how close we are getting.

How are your plans coming? What all do you have left to do besides the little stuff?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    The one big thing we need done is FI needs one more GM-after that, I need to get transportation to the wedding and reception-I had a bad dream about that Sunday night, so that's on my to-do list ASAP!
    What do you still need to get done?  I feel like I've done a lot but still have 99 to-dos on TheKnot's checklist!
  • SteelrsGrl92SteelrsGrl92 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you doing a limo?

I think the biggest thing left is the cake and order our wedding bands. I dont even think I checked any of those off lol

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Oh yeah, he needs a wedding band-mine came with my e-ring as a set.  We do have the cake though-his neice is making it for us.  Yes we are doing a limo....just need to get pricing it!
    Have you guys looked at wedding bands yet? I dont even know where to look for his.
  • edited December 2011
    hi ladies! I haven't been on in a 230983 years! Just wanted to pop on and say hey :)
  • edited December 2011
    mmk...so I responded to say hello and my post keeps showing up and then disappearing...gah! This is why I stopped posting...stupid knut!
  • edited December 2011
    of course now its back...you all must think I'm crazy...haha
  • reannalynnereannalynne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hihi!
  • edited December 2011
    It is a little weird you're takling to yourself...LOL just kidding!  Good to see you on Jess, how've you been?  How's the new job?  (you did just get a new job didn't yo??)
  • edited December 2011
    Ive been good! Busy... very sick but MUCH better now!!
    The new job is going GREAT! I really like it!
    I can't believe you are 5 months out...holy crap!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards