California-San Diego
Options

Looking for discount wedding dress shop!

Hi Ladies!

After watching the show "I found the gown" I am just dying to find a discount wedding dress shop in San Diego or Los Angeles.

Are there any?

Re: Looking for discount wedding dress shop!

• Options
    Yes!  Go to Sparrow Bridal in La Mesa.  I just dropped off 3 dresses that were brand new with the tags still attached to them.  
  • Options
    I have heard good things about Sparrow Bridal but have never been there myself.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Sparrow bridal is so awesome! Nicest lady and a huge inventory!
  • Options
    Here's a picture!
  • Options
    roxysun17roxysun17 member
    First Comment
    edited September 2013
    This is soo cool! Thanks :) Do you guys have any advice on how to find sample sales?
  • Options

The owner of Sparrows is awesome! Make an appt. with her first. I went there, and tried on a few dresses. I say she has a good selection.

Try calling the other shops in SD to see if they have sample sales or when.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Also I got my wedding dress at Aria in Escondido... They let you pay for your dress for however long you need, while most shops is only 2 months.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Depending on the style of dress you are looking for you could try a department store like Nordstrom's. I bought a gorgeous evening gown there that was more like a destination style dress as opposed to a poofy wedding dress and it was only $350. I am absolutely in love with it. 
  • Options
    I got my dress today at Sparrow Bridal!  She had a great selection of consignment gowns.  She also had a small section of new gowns that she can order to your size.  They were also reasonably priced, and that's what I ended up getting.  I love, love, LOVE my dress and had such a great experience there today!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards