Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Inexpensive catering

Hello everyone. I'm looking for an inexpensive caterer. No more than $15 a person. I want to have a buffet and it can be non-traditional such as BBQ. I've been searching but the few places I found in my price range have bad reviews.

Re: Inexpensive catering

• Options
    We're using Cooked Goose Catering in Oakdale, PA. They have buffets starting at like $7 per person. Lots of good reviews on them as well! www.cookedgoosecatering.com
  • Options
    Thanks! I will definitely check them out.
  • Options
    We are using Pittsburgh BBQ Company for our rehearsal dinner. They are in your price range!
  • Options
    Also they serve the food buffet style but are there to serve your guests!
  • Options
    We are using two brotherss bbq for our wedding. It's less than $15 per person.
  • Options
    We are using Carson's tavern catering in Scottdale pa most of his packages are from $10- $16 per person and he has tons of options to choose from
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. I'm leaning towards two brothers BBQ. They're in my price range and I like their packages.
  • Options
    Do not use two brothers BBQ. I sent them my $100 deposit check a month ago and they still haven't cashed it. Every time I contact them they keep saying they "forgot to take it to the bank" I then emailed them back to say I wanted them to send my check back and they won't respond. Now I have to pay $32 to put a stop on a $100 check.
  • Options
    We are using Two Brothers.  We haven't had a problem with them. They've cashed our deposit check.  

• Options
    Check out Jaden's Catering in Murrysville. 
  • Options
    tried cooked goose the food was gross there was a pork bone about 2 inches long in my stuffed cabbage. we are going with out little secrets in mount pleasant. 
  • Options
    We're going with cooked goose. I don't think the food is gross. Plus they let me tailor my package to exactly what I wanted. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards