Ohio-Columbus

Franklin County Courthouse Ceremony

We had most of our planning all done and my FI decided the Navy was something he wanted to pursue, so our wedding which was a year away is looking more like months away. Because of the uncertain timeline with the wedding, I'm starting to lean more towards an elopement or very small ceremony with immediate family. I'm pulling inspiration from these photos, and advice on locations in or around Columbus would be wonderful. My step-father is ordained so he could marry us should we find something outside of the courthouse itself. 

Not sure what the courthouse looks like downtown...but I have a feeling it's nothing like this: 

Re: Franklin County Courthouse Ceremony

• The courthouse doesn't look like that, but city hall might work for you. I would recommend coming down and walking from the County courthouse along the Scioto Mile to Columbus City Hall and then up the High passed the Statehouse and back to the courthouse. You are sure to find place that would work for you. The plaza at the Statehouse or City Hall might be perfect. GL!
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards