Florida-South Florida

Tower Club Ft. Lauderdale Reviews

Has anyone had their wedding/ hear of anything about the Tower Club in Ft. Lauderdale. 
I am interested in learning about food quality, prices, and service, etc.

Re: Tower Club Ft. Lauderdale Reviews

• MeggisMeggis member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    I looked at Tower Club.  I ultimately decided against it because the room is an L shape and there is a really awkward support pole in the middle of the room.  
  • Have to agree with Meggis, there are some tables that will not have a view of the dance floor and may feel isolated.  However, the food there is always amazing, the service is wonderful, views are breathtaking.  If you are planning a smaller reception, the odd shape may not even come into play.
  • Thanks! I visited it and noticed the L shape and odd beam. I was told that they will be remodeling and that it will be completed next summer, so maybe they'll change the odd shape. 

Good to know the food and service are good! Thank you! I am definitely considering it.
  • eke07eke07 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    This was one of the first places we looked, the prices were very reasonable for such a nice venue, and the views are unbeatable. The L shaped room was kind of a deal breaker for us, but not as much as the fact that the club would be open to its members during our wedding unless we had it on a Friday or Saturday. So that gorgeous club bar and lounge that I fell in love with would not be our cocktail hour, it would have been in a small conference room adjacent to the reception room. And we wanted to have our ceremony at the same venue and didn't love their ceremony room  (6pm ceremony in August with all west facing windows wasn't working with the candlelight vision I had in my mind). I also didn't like that my girls and I would be chilling in a conference room downstairs waiting for the ceremony to start (probably was being way too picky in those early stages of planning lol!) But their banquet coordinator was AMAZING, such a sweet lady who knew what she was talking about, and that venue would be perfect for a smaller wedding, especially if you had the ceremony somewhere else nearby.
  • i went there for my fiance's office holiday party two years ago and we weren't thrilled with the food. just throwing that out there...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards