April 2013 Weddings
Options

New Job, I couldn't resist

Haha, I start my new job as a wedding consultant at David's Bridal tonight.  I've probably applied to about thirty jobs(not exaggerating) and David's and the Home Depot were the only ones to call me back.  I missed the call from HD b/c I was at a wedding this weekend.  Maybe if the DB gig doesn't go so hot, I'll follow up on the HD offer and get killer discounts for the house we're hoping to buy in the near future.

Re: New Job, I couldn't resist

• Options
    I have a girlfriend who works customer service desk & paint department at Home Depot....and hate to burst your bubble, but there's NO employee discount!  Boo!!  Hope the DB job is working out for you!
  • Options
    vk2204vk2204 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Good luck!!
  • Options
    Good luck!

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    Oooh, good to know!  At least I can get discounts on BM stuff for all of my friends' weddings once I'm at DB for three months.  Last night went well, we watched a few training videos and then we simulated the dress shopping experience by helping our partner by picking out our bra and slip and getting into the bra, slip, dress and accessories.  We also learned what to say and what not to say, lol.  It was pretty fun to dress up in wedding dresses again but it made me appreciate the fact that I chose the right one for my day and that I've already had my day ;-)
  • Options
    Good luck with the new job!  Sounds like it would be a lot of fun to be able to keep reliving that over and over again.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
    20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8th
  • Options
    Let's just say it's a relief to have a job that doesn't require me ensuring the safety of 50 lives for 8 hrs/day.  Now I get to help other women play dress up :-D  Thanks for the support, everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards