February 2014 Weddings

Goodbye for a bit!

Hello lovely February brides!  I'm leaving the Knot for a bit - I'm going traveling and won't have internet.  I'll try to catch up here and there, but I suspect that my internet time will be limited to occasionally emailing loved ones to tell them that I'm still alive . . . back-packing Europe will be a blast, but I'm sure my parents will be worried.  Have a good summer!

Re: Goodbye for a bit!

• Oh no! I'm super excited to finally be meeting the other Feb brides and here goes one of the only reg posters. lol

Have fun and take lots of pictures to share with us!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Have fun! that sounds like a blast!
  • Debbie, I came back and your leaving :(...... Be safe and have a great time

• I know I noticed you havent been around! Welcome back!
  • Thanks @dancer2873, I got a promotion at work so of course that means way more to do.  Last week was my son's baseball championship game so the season is finally over for that.  5-6 nights with 3 hour practices a week are killer.  So I hopefully should have a bit more time freeing up in that aspect.  How have you been?

• I have been alright. Been busy too...no promotion but work is insane. Had two weddings and a bachelorette party and then started looking at houses. And now we are on to our third wedding this month that fi and I are both in.
  • I have been alright. Been busy too...no promotion but work is insane. Had two weddings and a bachelorette party and then started looking at houses. And now we are on to our third wedding this month that fi and I are both in.

I haven't had any friends getting married this year.  Last year we went to 5 weddings and this year ZERO. 

House hunting is fun....any luck so far?  FI and I looked at a few houses a couple of years ago and decided to stay with his for a bit longer.

• yeah we had 4 weddings this year and I think that's all for now until ours. We have only looked at 3 houses and are planning to look at some more this sunday.....we have missed out on a few houses recently that went off the market almost as fast as they went on. To me this is the hardest decision, it such a lot of money and something that is hard to maintain these days if something goes wrong.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards