State of Relationship: Engaged
How Long You've Been Together: Just over 5 years
How You Met: high school
Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): October 5th 2013
Real Babies: 0
Fur Babies:1
Loves: Sports
Hates: Rude people
Pet Peeves: people asking you the same thing over and over again you giving them the same answer yet they just keep asking that same question.
Hobbies/Activities: Play vball, slo pitch, fastball, golf, reading and gardening
Favorite Thing About Your SO: He always makes me laugh
Least Favorite Thing About Your SO:
Describe Your Personality: outgoing
Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): 2
I've Been On TK Since: I got engaged in March 2012
How You Came to Be On TK: found it online when I googled weddings
How I like my potatoes: garlic mashed or twice baked
Favorite book/author: Anything mystery, right now loving JD ROBB
Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I have only had 2 jobs in my entire life
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hi I'm new

• Options
    lol thanks :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Forgot to answer about least favorite thing about SO: He is a heavy breather (it's due to asthma and allergies) but at times it's really loud LOL

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome!  Do you play softball in a league or tourneys?  FI is really into slow pitch, plays league on Wednesday and under normal circumstances (not a year we are getting married) he plays at least tourneys a month.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 84 Invited
    image 68 Yes
    image 16 No
    image 0 Unknown
  • Options
    Thanks @rustytammy  I play softball in both :) I play league once a week and then I play in tournaments on weekends.  I used to play every weekend when I was younger and had nothing else to do lol but now I play one or twice a month in tournaments (my FI doesn't play and doesn't want to hang out at the park all the time lol)  I have played all over Canada :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome - you were warned that this would come....
    Pictures of fur-baby pllllleeeeaassse?"
    S'mores. Just S'mores please.
  • Options
    09McSteph03 lol I can't post one now because I am at work but I will when I get home. I have many photos of her :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    FI was playing 6 days a week when we first met.  Over the last 4 years he's slowed it down.  LOL I totally understand how your FI feels, some weekends I just don't feel like spending all day at the fields.  LOL  I've even slowed down on going to his league games.  Kind of gives him "some guy" time with his friends.  :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 84 Invited
    image 68 Yes
    image 16 No
    image 0 Unknown
  • Options
    yeah my FI maybe comes out once a year.  He never comes and I am totally ok with it :) It is my girl time and he gets his guy time to sit at home and watch whatever he wants on the TV without my input lol  I don't ever go to his hockey games so I don't expect him to come to my ball games. Even though mine is way more competitive LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    This is Mya :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

hmm I can't seem to get the pic to loading it has been uploading for like 10 minutes :(

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    nope that didn't work either :( she is so cute I really want to share her lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    yay there she is :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    omg such a cute dog! american bulldog?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    thanks :) she is a boxer, all white except 2 black dots on the ends of both of her ears which we call her earrings lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards