Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Engagement Photo Locations

I was wondering where people got their engagement photos taken on the Cape? I am looking for a location that is on the water with possibly some of these features: a jetty, boardwalk, lifeguard stand, beach grass etc.

Thanks!

Re: Engagement Photo Locations

• Options
    How about the Sandwich Boardwalk on Town Neck Beach? I used to live down there and it is beautiful! Has everything but a lifegaurd stand! Though you might want to call the town first to see if it is open because there was some damage from Nemo...but close to the boardwalk is also the grist mill and a cute little pond. HTH
  • Options
    I know this location isn't the cape, but Sandy Beach in Cohasset is awesome!  And they have at least one life guard chair.  There is beach grass and a cute bridge right down the street from the bridge overlooking the water that would be so great for pictures. Make a day of it because there are great restaurants and cute shops in the town area. 
  • Options
    Nauset, Lighthouse, and Coastguard are good spots.  
    Skaket is my favorite, though.  Check it out at low tide, it's one of the most incredible things.  Then you could just hop over to Rock Harbor, too, and get the jetty and buoys, too.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards