Honeymoon Discussions

All-Inclusive...what's your favorite??!!

Hi y'all!

Whether it be Secrets, Sandals, Dreams, etc.....what is your favorite all-inclusive resort?

Trying to think about honeymoon locations and just want to see what you all have enjoyed the most in your travels...

Thanks so much :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: All-Inclusive...what's your favorite??!!

• danilynn72danilynn72 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited June 2013
    Yes would love to know because I got married three weeks ago and need to go on mine within the next two weeks...we wanted Hawaii but are now thinking best all inclusive maybe in Caribbean??
  • We've never actually done an AI yet because we've found much better deals going the non-AI route, but we did seriously consider a Sandals resort for our HM solely because they are the only major AI chain that includes SCUBA diving in the price, which can get pricey paying per dive.

As for places I've enjoyed most, my favorite is still Hawaii (they don't have any AIs though).
  • Big question- what's your budget? My favorite AI resorts are not in the Caribbean! I loved Denis Private Island in the Seychelles, Wilson Island in Australia, and Lizard Island in Australia. All are pricey to get to and the rates are pricey, but what an experience!!! I've been to other AIs as well- Couples Sans Souci and Tower Isle, Secrets Silversands and Maroma, Iberostar Grand, and Zoetry Casa Del Mar. We really loved Zoetry and imagine the other Zoetry brands are jus as nice if not more so.

• I really like the Barcelo in Riviera Maya. I went the for a wedding and it was awesome! The resort has four sections at different price points, so there's some flexibility and I found the food to be tasty and we were very close to Tulum for a day trip (though I'd also recommend visiting Coba and the cenotes which is a little further out). 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The only one I've been to is Sandals Royal Bahamian--we had our honeymoon there recently and loved it!
  • We don't really have a favorite.  We've been to Sandals Grande St. Lucian (2x's), Sandals Negril, Sandals Grande Antiguan and we are heading to Sandals Whitehouse next year.  We have also been to Real Resorts The Royal in Cancun (2x's). 

I have reviews and pics in the link above my siggy pic if you want to check it out. 
  • You should check out the palace resorts. They have several locations to choose from. I've stayed at the Moon Palace and it was great!
  • We honeymooned at Iberostar Grand Bavaro in Punta Cana and recently celebrated our anniversary at Secrets The Vine in Cancun.  Very different (from each other) but both AWESOME AIs!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards