Virginia
Options

Need a facility in/near Chantilly that can hold 250 people that is reasonable?

edited June 2013 in Virginia
I'm having an Indian wedding next year and unfortunately that means multiple events which means burning a hole in the wallet.  Because we've spent so much money on the wedding day, we are trying to keep our pre-wedding event called a "Sangeet" to a minimal cost (under $700 for the space if possible).  The problem is that we need space enough for 250 people (or at least 200 with room for some tables and chairs) in the chantilly area (within a 15 minute drive of Westfields Marriott where our wedding will be).  We want to avoid food and beverage minimums as we just plan to have some finger foods and we're A-OK with having non-alcoholic beverage.  Mostly the space is needed for some dancing and music.  We've looked at some gyms but some of them had issues with privacy (there would be sports events going on next to us and in complete visibility) and others just charged a LOT.  Does anyone have suggestions for places to check out near our Marriott in Chantilly?

Re: Need a facility in/near Chantilly that can hold 250 people that is reasonable?

• Options
    I know it is a long shot, but try the dulles expo center. they might not have anything going on on that date and have a sectioned off area you might be able to use. And depending on the time of year you could look into local parks and rec that have spaces such as bull run. Hope this helps I know its a hard thing to find!
  • Options
    Have you looked at Cub Run Rec Center? Or maybe a restaurant, like Backyard Grill?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards