February 2014 Weddings
Options

Hello everyone

So sorry, I've been super duper busy lately and just haven't had time to be around.  I've seen a bunch of new names on the board though and thats just AWESOME!!! I'm going to try to start coming back here more I promise.

Re: Hello everyone

• Options
    I'm one of those new names! Super excited to get to know the other Feb. '14 brides. :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Hi Carolina, I'm still trying to get through everything I've missed for the last few weeks.  Looks like our board was the cener of attention on TK for the last couple of days.

I'm Lissa BTW.  nice to meet you :)

• Options
    Lol! It certainly was. So nice to meet you Lissa! I'm Erica.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm a new face too. Hope we can get to know each other and support each other.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm a new face too - got engaged a month ago and my wedding is mostly planned now! Hooray! Nice to meet you. 
  • Options

Ello fre3doms & Runninggartist.  Great to meet you ladies.

• Options
    I'm popping on just for today - I have internet briefly, hooray!  Hello to the new faces - I haven't seen you around yet, @Runningartist.  Welcome!

• Options
    I'm not new to the boards, but I'm new to this one. I posted once and had a bad experience with it so I've just been reading instead of answering. Decided to do that today, help out if I could or offer anything my mind could offer 

Hello to Feb '14 brides ^_^ 

@ Runningartist -  CONGRATS on the engagement & *applause* for having most of the wedding planned. Way to go! ^_^ 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    CLI242009 said:
    I'm not new to the boards, but I'm new to this one. I posted once and had a bad experience with it so I've just been reading instead of answering. Decided to do that today, help out if I could or offer anything my mind could offer 

I can totally relate! I find it kind of ironic how nasty people can be when talking about etiquette.
  • Options
    I agree with you @melisansserif.  When you insult people by trying to keep proper etiquette, something is wrong with the world. 

• Options
    melisansserif & kerbohl - 
    Oh thank god!! I'm glad someone can relate!!! ^_^

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards