New Jersey

Imana Hair Salon vs. Pink Comb Studio vs. I DO Your Hair and Makeup

ohmrs2014ohmrs2014 mod
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
edited June 2013 in New Jersey
So I'm torn between Imana Hair Salon (Nutley), Pink Comb Studio (Westfield) and I DO Your Hair and Makeup for my hair the big day.  I don't want to schedule hair trials for all three places because the trials just aren't that cheap.  Anyone have experiences with any of the places that can tell me about it and help sway me LOL.  Thanks in advance ladies!

ETA:  edited to add a third salon that I also liked.
Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Imana Hair Salon vs. Pink Comb Studio vs. I DO Your Hair and Makeup

• I do hair and Pink Comb are the same place essentially or run by the same owner. Michelle Loconte now Michelle Surgent did my hair for my first wedding as well as my girls hair and it turned out great. I am using someone different this time. I thought the prices at Imana Hair Salon were kind of pricey.
  • I do hair and Pink Comb are the same place essentially or run by the same owner. Michelle Loconte now Michelle Surgent did my hair for my first wedding as well as my girls hair and it turned out great. I am using someone different this time. I thought the prices at Imana Hair Salon were kind of pricey.
    I DO and Pink Comb might be similar, but definitely not the same owners.  I'm using I DO for both my hair and make-up. My trials were this past weekend and I couldn't be happier.  I'm going for a very specific look and the girls both did an amazing job! Another thing I like about them as opposed going through a salon is that they come to you for trials and day of and don't charge a travel fee, unless it's over an hour (I think). I can't comment on the other two, but I highly recommend I DO.
  • We've Moved

Pretty sure it's the same owner.....

Since 2001, I Do Hair and Make-up has been providing onsite hair and make-up to brides and bridesmaids across the tri-state area. We are based out of beautiful Westfield, NJ in our chic and sassy studio where we meet with our clients for bridal trials and other beauty related services. Be sure to check us out!

Visit Pink Comb Studio

• Guess there's "I DO Hair and Make-up" and "I DO Your Hair and Make-up."  These are the girls I'm using: http://www.theknot.com/Vendors/I-DO-Your-Hair-and-Makeup/Profile/HBF/073/479369/profile. They're not based out of Westfield.  
  • holy shytI just noticed the your! that's crazy! lmao! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards