July 2013 Weddings
Options

Freak Out for the Second Time Today

So, my mom, in the spirit of helping, ordered all 3 flower girl tutus from Etsy. She had them shipped to her house (1.5 hours away). Well they arrived today. Bad news the store offered coral and peachy coral. My mom specifically asked for coral in every email, but they arrived in peachy coral. And boy are they peachy!!!! The initial response was "I don't offer coral, and this is what people have brought for years. That is an error on my webmaster's fault." After checking with her supplier she realized she could get the color we originally asked for. Mind you every where else coral is it is the bolder coral, so peach isn't an option. The lady leaves for vacation on Friday, and won't be back until the 6th. She is saying that she can ship them by the 10th. Am I crazy that I am freaking out that I won't have them until the 13th and ceremony is the 22nd? I have asked for picture of fabric, priority shipping with guaranteed delivery by the 10th to try to help with the stress level! (Flower girls are carrying ribbon wands with bolder coral.)

Re: Freak Out for the Second Time Today

• Options
    Have you heard of the website, Regretsy?  You are not the first person to have issues like this.  Good luck with everything!  Perhaps finding someone local to complete what you're looking would be a better alternative?  

Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Guess what... I promise you'll survive. It's understandable that you're freaking a little bit about them, but as long as they arrive a few days beforehand, it's ok. Seriously. Little girls are adorable no matter what they wear.
  • Options
    Wheels987Wheels987 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited June 2013
    Double post... oops!
  • Options
    dem068dem068 member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    take a deep breath.  I know it seems like a huge issue now, but I promise you will be so excited that day that if they don't get fixed, it will not ruin your day and you will not even notice (nor will the guest).  I honestly can't remember what any of the flowers girls (or bms for that matter) were wearing at any of the weddings I have been to in the last year!
  • Options
    Oh no :( Can you get a refund and order from another vendor on Etsy? Or if you can't get coral, maybe a neutral color that would still fit your color scheme? While it will not ruin your special day I would right her to make it right out of principal, but it will all be ok :) GL!
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    Id be freaking out too but I agree Wheels987 it will all work out and children are cute either way
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards