Ohio-Cleveland

For Sale: Parasol, Letters, Vases, Lanterns, LED Tea Lights.....

edited July 2013 in Ohio-Cleveland

I have some items for sale from my May 17 black and white wedding.  I'm located in Lakewood if you'd like to arrange a local pick up.  I can be flexible on prices of some items below.  I'm moving out of state at the beginning of August and I really don't want to have to drag all this stuff with me.  If you're interested, feel free to contact me at waltertraceyj@gmail.com.

Parasol - I'm selling a 28" white parasol with the words "Just Married" for $20 plus shipping. 

Picture Frames - I have 1 8x10 and 2 5x7 frames.  The 8x10 is brand new and was never used.  One of the 5x7s has the saying "True Love Never Grows Old" in it.  I can take it out if you don't want it.  I'll sell all 3 frames for $5 plus shipping. 

Card Holders - I have 6 business card holders.  We used these to hold trivia cards that were used during our cocktail hour.  I'll sell these for $2 a piece plus shipping.

Decorative Balls and Stands - I have 2 black and white decorative balls and stands.  The tallest stand is 10" tall and the other is a little over 8" tall.  The balls are 4" round.  We used these as decorations on our seating chart table.  $12 for both plus shipping.  The second picture shows a close up of one of the balls.

Letters - I have black letters to spell out "I DO," "MR" and "MRS."  The letters are a little over 6 1/4" tall.  Each letter has a nail in the back of it to make it stand up.  $12 plus shipping for all.

Tablecloths - I have 2 black satin 70" round tablecloths. They'll need to be steamed or ironed, since they're a little wrinkled from being folded.  $6.50 plus shipping per tablecloth.  Let me know if you need to see a picture.  I can probably find one of our wedding pictures that shows one of the tables.

Tulle - I have a spool of black tulle and a spool of white tulle.  Each spool is 6" wide.  I originally bought 300' and used it to decorate 6 chairs along the aisle.  I'm not sure exactly how much is left.  I'd be willing to throw it in with any order for $2 a spool.

LED tea lights - I have 32 LED tea lights.  The bases are silver in color.  16 of the tea lights were used for 5 hours, while the other 16 are brand new and still in the packaging.  $2.50 per pack of 4 or $20 for all 32.

Vases - I have 7 vases/jars for sale.  They are 6 1/2" tall and the opening at the top is 2" wide.  Each vase/jar comes with a glass lid, so they could ultimately be used for something other than just a vase.  Each vase came with a piece of white chalk to write on the front of it (on the black rectangle).  I have 6 brand new pieces of chalk left.  The first picture shows the vase with the lid, while the second picture shows how they were used at our reception.  I'll sell the vases and chalk for $5 a piece plus shipping.

Lanterns - I also have 15 black lanterns,  They are just a little over 8" tall and 4" wide.  The picture below shows the lantern with the LED tea light.  Let me know if you'd like to see additional pictures of the lanterns to show the detail of the pattern on the glass.  They really are beautiful (I'm keeping 3 for myself). $5.50 per lantern plus shipping.

Re: For Sale: Parasol, Letters, Vases, Lanterns, LED Tea Lights.....

• Some of the photos are not showing... I'm interested in the tea lights and lanterns. I'm close to you so pick up would be fine... I'd be able to do it before you move obviously. Email me photos if you still have them. diannaandnick AT gmail DOT com. 
  • Hi,
    Did you by chance sell the lanterns and tea lights? I would also be interested in the block letters. Can I ask how you made the decorative balls? Thanks so much!!!
  • The tea lights are sold, but I still have the lanterns. Email me at waltertraceyj@gmail.com and I'll send you a picture of the lanterns.

To make the decorative balls,  I cut out the flowers and pinned them onto styrofoam balls with corsage pins.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards