Wedding Reception Forum

Wedding colors

I'm getting married next year and i started planing but I'm stuck on wedding colors we are going with romantic /love theme and my fiancé whats red as a color what colors will look good with red but not make it look like valentines day

Re: Wedding colors

• Don't get too stuck on a theme. Weddings don't need one.

What about burgundies, peaches, and creme colors? Or pale pink, gray, and white? I'd avoid doing a bright red and a bright pink.
  • Thanks that would look good im not to stuck on the theme i just want the colors to look great togather
  • Select your venue first and your colors may just decide themselves.
  • Im getting married at venuse de milo the room im using is light pink walls and the floor had dark red and gold but didnt know if i should match all the colors in the room or not
  • itzMSitzMS member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    Consider a neutral color dress for the bridesmaids (navy, black, grey, champagne) and accent with pink or peach flowers and bouquet ribbons.
  • This is what the room looks like i couldn't get a pick of the room not all done up
  • I am a huge fan of aqua and red right now. 

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • there are these little marks on some of the keys . , ? etc..use them, please.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards