Not Engaged Yet

Confessions

SwazzleSwazzle member
First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
edited June 2013 in Not Engaged Yet
I confess that I'm sick of people asking me how married life is. 
I confess that I've been a lazy shit lately.
I confess that I freaking LOVE TV. 
I confess that I ate 3 bags of brownie brittle in 1 week. 

Re: Confessions

• I confess that my job has me so angry right now I'm on the verge of tears.

I confess that I think my hormones are crazy because I cried while reading the NEY Lovefest thread today

I confess I just ordered 4 bags of brownie brittle and will eat it all.

I confess I'll probably make guacamole and eat that too today.

I confess that I keep telling myself I have no excuse not to start 30DS but then don't start it.

I confess I have at least 30 lbs to lose by the end of next year, so I can eat all the food now, right?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • I confess that I didn't eat very healthy yesterday and I also didn't work out.

I confess that I cried watching Say Yes To The Dress last night. I blame my period that is starting next week and the emotional roller coaster it puts me through.

I confess that I've actually enjoyed Premarital counseling so far and I'm sad that we don't have a session next week b/c of the 4th.

I confess that I went to the tanning bed so I can maintain some color over the summer and I told myself that I wouldn't do that because it's bad for my skin but I did it anyways. 
  • I confess that I'm still sick and had to reschedule our epics and I'm sad about it.

I confess that no, I'm not pregnant, and I'm sick of peeing in a cup to prove it.

That's about it. It's been a rough morning. Ugh.
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • I confess I'm sick of painting already...

I confess I've been so lazy on working out and it shows.

I confess I wish we could just sell the condo I own....

I confess I want some macaroni and cheese really badly today.

I confess I absolutely loved wedding dress shopping, I just fear I won't find anything I like.

Anniversary

• CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I confess I haven't done like any work at all this week and IDGAF.  I just want it to be moving day.

I confess that I want some of this brownie brittle. 

I confess that I'm getting more and more sure that I won't graduate by the end of this year. And that I'm one of 2 people left in my class who doesn't have permission to start writing their thesis yet. 

I confess that the above fact makes me want to cry, even though I pretend it doesn't bother me. 
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its

I confess that I let myself lose patience and yelled at my puppy last night. She kept acting like she wanted to go out but every time we went out all she would do was lay out in the yard and play. After the 5th time of bringing her back in after spending at least 10 or 15 minutes in the yard each time she immediately walked over to the carpet and peed. I let myself get upset at her.

I confess I had a croissant with bacon, egg, and cheese for breakfast. Not good.

I confess I've bought Starbucks brewed coffee every work day for the last week and a half when we have perfectly brewable coffee at home. I'm just too lazy to make it.

I confess I felt really shitty about my body while trying on bridesmaids dresses. It was upsetting that I couldn't even zip up a size 14 gown when I know that bridal is made smaller and when I know that my size 12 clothes are steadily getting baggier.

• I confess I want to punch my sister in the face for being a fucking raging bitch but am refraining because her bipolar meds are jacked up

I confess I need to work out but having sexy times is way more enjoyable

I confess my computer system is down at work so I'm getting paid to do nothing.

I confess I'm placing my first order ever for sexy time toys and I'm kinda nervous and don't know why.
  • suzie211suzie211 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited June 2013
    I confess I have no motivation to work.  End of quarter sucks the life out of me and I am more than ready for next weeks vacation.

I confess that I am crazy about FI and am excited to marry him, but have been freaking out about getting married again lately.   I did this 10 years ago and it ended horribly.  It has nothing to do with wanting to be married to FI, and everything to do with being afraid to fail again.

I confess I am baby freakin crazy.  FI and I talk about this constantly.  We plan to start TTC in September,  but my uterus is screaming that it wants a baby in there now and eff the wedding.

ETA: for grammar because I suck at it today
    photo bridalparty.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I confess that I can't seem to lose weight and it's really affecting my self-esteem. I eat 1200-1500 calories a day and work out 4 times a week but nothing.

I confess that I want BF to propose now. I'm sick of waiting and I'm trying really hard not to jump on the BSC train but its hard :(

• @swazzle What is this brownie brittle magic you speak of?
    photo bridalparty.jpg
  • Jessica41381Jessica41381 member
    First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited June 2013
    I confess that I haven't gone to the gym at all this week and I have no one to blame but myself.

I confess that I have a serious problem(addiction) to my dvr and TV shows.

I confess that I should have changed my linens order almost a month ago but have a serious case of procrastination.

I confess that I should have all my centerpieces packed and ready for the caterer to pick up tomorrow but instead my butt is on the couch watching my fair wedding with David Tutera

I confess that my fiancé and I don't care that our guests have to ride in the limo bus an hour and a half away for our reception.

And lastly, I confess that I can't stop eating chips and candy lol oh wedding dress I hope you still love me and my body

• I confess that since my systems at work are down I've spent most of the morning texting R and being flirty and since he's on route training someone, he's not helping my slacking off lol. I confess I don't want to go back to work if the system is still down, it's fucking pointless. I confess that I'm ecstatic my stepdad is willing to send money down with my baby sister in August so I can afford to take her to Disney. I was really stressing on how to make it work without being a HUGE cheapskate in her first ever trip to Disney. I confess I don't talk to you hoars nearly enough and it makes me sad
  • I confess that I did almost no work yesterday and so far it looks like I'm on a similar path today.

I confess that I'm way too stressed about my wedding for a person that hasn't even been engaged for three weeks yet.

I confess that, even though it's a little selfish, I'm getting more and more angry by the day at a friend of mine who has yet to congratulate FI and I and I don't feel bad about that in the least.

I confess that there's a 50% chance I'm going to cry at work today because I pulled my neck out this morning and can't turn my head to the right, and I'm pretty sure at some point in the day I'm going to have to look in that direction.  I also confess that I e-mailed the spa in my office's gym this morning about a massage to treat the aforementioned injury.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I confess the changes to TK and the crazybusy work place have kept me away from TK.

I confess I finally talked to H about babies and he said exactly what I feared he say. He isn't ready/is content as is/they're too expensive. I confess that that response made me so. freakin'. sad. But I'm glad to have started the conversation (FINALLY).

I confess that I am feeling really old lately.

I confess that I have broken the seal on buying new clothes and don't want to stop buying new things to wear.

• @suzie211http://browniebrittle.com/ The salted caramel is my favorite! 

• I confess that I haven't gone to the gym at all this week and I have no one to blame but myself.

I confess that I have a serious problem(addiction) to my dvr and TV shows.

I confess that I should have changed my linens order almost a month ago but have a serious case of procrastination.

I confess that I should have all my centerpieces packed and ready for the caterer to pick up tomorrow but instead my butt is on the couch watching my fair wedding with David Tutera

I confess that my fiancé and I don't care that our guests have to ride in the limo bus an hour and a half away for our reception.

And lastly, I confess that I can't stop eating chips and candy lol oh wedding dress I hope you still love me and my body

That's pretty shitty. If I were a guest I would probably skip your ceremony completely. An hour and a half is a really long time IMO.

• I confess that my fiancé and I don't care that our guests have to ride in the limo bus an hour and a half away for our reception.

Wow really? I probably would not be attending your reception...that is a pretty crappy thing to do.

• Everyone knew that the reception was that far away, we put it in an insert in our invitations. We are also providing the limo ride up and back for all the guests. So anyone not wanting to attend had the option to opt out from the beginning.
  • Everyone knew that the reception was that far away, we put it in an insert in our invitations. We are also providing the limo ride up and back for all the guests. So anyone not wanting to attend had the option to opt out from the beginning.
    Regardless, why did you choose a ceremony venue and reception venue that were an hour and a half away from each other? 

• I confess that I'm not even slightly tempted to order brownie brittle.

I confess that I started this post 90 minutes ago and am just now finishing it.

I confess I have to eat my lunch so when my boss comes to my office in 7 minutes, I'm not chowing down on a Firehouse Sub.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Swazzle said:
    Everyone knew that the reception was that far away, we put it in an insert in our invitations. We are also providing the limo ride up and back for all the guests. So anyone not wanting to attend had the option to opt out from the beginning.
    Regardless, why did you choose a ceremony venue and reception venue that were an hour and a half away from each other? 

it was important for my fiancé to get married in the church he grew up in. And where the church is located there weren't any reception venues available. We went back and forth with the distance and ended up just going for it. While we know its not typically how weddings go, everyone invited hasn't had a problem with the distance.
  • Swazzle said:
    Everyone knew that the reception was that far away, we put it in an insert in our invitations. We are also providing the limo ride up and back for all the guests. So anyone not wanting to attend had the option to opt out from the beginning.

it was important for my fiancé to get married in the church he grew up in. And where the church is located there weren't any reception venues available. We went back and forth with the distance and ended up just going for it. While we know its not typically how weddings go, everyone invited hasn't had a problem with the distance.
    Yeah, people don't tell the bride and groom when they are doing something incredibly rude. They just side-eye the shit out of them and talk about how rude it is to others.

• Oh I thought of another: 

I confess I haven't sent my thank you cards out yet. 

• I confess I'd love to buy some brownie brittle but I really don't deserve any.

Anniversary

• I confess we all buy brownie brittle and have a brownie brittle/KUI night.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • @peaseblossom55 : how do you not deserve brownie brittle?
  • I confess that I haven't done any real work all week. Instead I've been working on a story that is over 9,000 words and should break 10k when I'm done. I'll be pretty damn proud of myself if I finish--I'm notorious for starting stories and giving up halfway through.
  • @cocobellaF I never work out anymore.  Unless you count painting...

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards