Massachusetts
Options

Venues in Central/Western MA

I'm looking for venues in Central/Western MA (Sturbridge-Springfield) and having a hard time being creative! I'm looking for something different - and cheap (free is better!) I am having a very casual wedding (the guys will be in jeans and our guests really don't need to dress up) and need to be able to bring my own caterer (we are having a pig roast!) Would like something rustic or earthy and need a space (can be different locations) for ceremony and reception. The wedding is April 19, 2014 so maybe should have indoor options (but really hoping weather is nice for outdoor festivities) oh and would like to be able to have alcohol on premesis! Got any ideas???

Re: Venues in Central/Western MA

• Options
    I would highly recommend the carriage house in forest park. You bring caterer in, so you can have whoever you want, and the rental fee is very affordable. And it really is beautiful. We chose something different but it was definitely a contender.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    This question is asked all the time.  Santarella in Tyringham, the Red Barn at Hampshire College
  • Options
    I would try searching for caterers in the area and then see who their preferred venues are. I found that to be the easiest way to find venues that allowed food to be brought in. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards