Wedding Woes

Help! Wedding Transportation Conundrum!

I've been planning my wedding since last March...and I never thought that transportation would be the thing that stresses me out the most! 

My wedding is August 17. Here's my issue - I booked a limo for one hour, just to take everyone from the ceremony to the reception. The problem is what to do with our bridal party's vehicles...how to get everyone to the church, and home from the reception. There are 5 groomsmen and 6 bridesmaids (some of them are couples though, and will be driving together). I was thinking that everyone can bring their cars to the reception site the morning of the wedding, and then have someone meet them there (with a van or something), and take them back wherever. But I'm not sure if there will be enough time for that, with our wedding at 2pm. I know the girls will need to be getting their hair/makeup done in the morning, obviously. But then their cars will be at the reception for them to have a way home at the end of the night. I'm trying to save money by not having the limo all day, that's why I only got it for an hour. 

Anyone have any insight on how this all should go down? Anyone else having similar stress/anxiety about this?! Trying to figure out the logistics is driving me crazy! 

Re: Help! Wedding Transportation Conundrum!

• 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    We had everyone meet at the reception site to do pictures before our wedding.  (I had some snacks too)  Then we had a trolley take everyone from the reception site to the church and back.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards