North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

108 Budleigh Reception Seating

To my fellow Budleigh Brides,

Did you use or are you planning to use any kind of seating chart/layout to help you plan seating assignments for your reception? I'm trying to find something made to scale to help me plan where each table will go while still having space for the dance floor downstairs. I know Bonnie said 150 people can fit downstairs but some tables may need to be moved after dinner to make room to dance, but she didn't really have a seating/table chart like some other venues do. We are inviting 140 guests but are hoping for around 100. Any advice/help would be great! :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 108 Budleigh Reception Seating

• Options
    We had 96 guests and everything was downstairs with plenty of room for tables and dancing. We had tables in the main room as well as the smaller room right as you walk in. The dance floor was in between both so everyone could see everything. For my seating chart, I used a foam board and push pins with each persons name; I typed em up and used a paper cutter to make them smaller. This way, I was able to move people around freely. I would literally sit on the sofa and keep glancing at it and would switch people around until it was just right! Instead of numbers, we did tables for the names of each town throughout the OBX and the history behind it, framed in 4x6 frame against a large wide mouth cylinder with sand shells and candles around it. White starfish were everywhere too, kinda my theme. The seating chart was made using Word and then taken to Office Max where it was enlarged to place in 36x24 (or something close to thAt) frame and we hung it from the entry table/mirror thing at the front door. Hope this helps :)

• Options
    I dud use paragraphs.....damn Knot!!

• Options
    Check your inbox?

• Options
    Thanks so much for the help! I pm'd you back. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards