Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

DJ Recommendations

Hey ladies I never post on here, but I am at a loss for DJ ideas. I have flipped through the ones listed here on The Knot, but I feel like you can only pick a DJ based on word of mouth. I am looking for any suggestions everyone might have. If it helps I know I hate DJ's that sound like MC's.

Thanks so much!!

Re: DJ Recommendations

• Options
    everyone on our recommended vendor list (check out the sticky posts for the link) is recommended by a former knottie.

Budget is also going to be important....DJs in Pittsburgh run from 500-2000 dollars.

I met with Craig Lawrence (Red Hot Chameleon) and Jodi collela, and liked them both.  I chose Craig, but he might be "MC-ish"
  • Options
    I highly recommend DJ Adele from Audible Art. http://www.djadele.com/services/testimonials/

I had met with Jodi (from above), while she may have been ok, I didn't feel the passion I saw in Adele. Adele is truely dedicated and DJs because she wants to. I think she cared even more than we did about how the evening turned out.

We had a very diverse group of guests - different ages, backgrounds, cities/states/countries they called home, and music tastes - so many of them came up to us during the wedding to rave about Adele!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards