Chit Chat

After you're married, how do you stop the attempts at taking over your uterus

13»

Re: After you're married, how do you stop the attempts at taking over your uterus

• FI's family is all about babies. FI is 6'2 and I'm 5'9. The first thing his dad ever said to me was, "What are you, 6 feet tall? Y'all are going to have some tall kids!" The day we called our families to announce our engagement, his brother sent a text saying, "Congrats now you need a kid!" Um, no. They have been the only people to mention children so far, our friends and my family all know that I spend my time surrounded by kids and want to wait several more years.
  • lovesclimbinglovesclimbing Alaska
    2500 Comments Fifth Anniversary 500 Love Its First Answer
    FI's family is all about babies. FI is 6'2 and I'm 5'9. The first thing his dad ever said to me was, "What are you, 6 feet tall? Y'all are going to have some tall kids!" The day we called our families to announce our engagement, his brother sent a text saying, "Congrats now you need a kid!" Um, no. They have been the only people to mention children so far, our friends and my family all know that I spend my time surrounded by kids and want to wait several more years.
    After posting our engagement on FB, my cousin (whom I love dearly and is a super close friend) commented on my now-H's post about the engagement, "Hey Humperdink, our kids will be related!"

I was a bit embarrassed but whatever.

13»
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards