Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Good Morning!

Morning ladies!

Yesterday was a long day so I'm hoping today will feel shorter:-)  We decided to switch from cable to Dish Network so the Dish guy is coming today-I'm kind of excited because it's cheaper then what we are paying for cable, and with more channels.

I also bit the bullet and ordered a pair of boots from nordstrom yesterday.  They were half off and look so comfy:
Cole Haan 'Air Lynda' Short Boot
I'm excited to get them, they are Cole Haan's and have Nike Air insoles!

Hope everyone has a great day!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Good Morning!

• edited December 2011
    Hola!

The end of my day is here, and I am off to the grocery store, then to an Irish pub here in town, and then home for the night I hope!

I have heard great things about Cole Haan Airs - they are supposed to be comfortable! Report back!

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
    My Doha Adventures
  • edited December 2011
    Good Morning!

Those boots are cute! I hope they are comfy!

I'm playing nanny for a family this weekend, starting tonight I get to be "mommy" for kids who do not do anything for themselves.  This is my 3rd year, and every year I think they get worse.  They drop their clothes in the middle of the floor and when I tell them to put them in the laundry basket, they tell me that mommy does it and that they don't know where it is?!?!? Hello you are 5, 8, and 13!?  It's going to be a great weekend, thankfully the money is good Smile

Hope everyone has a great day!
    Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• edited December 2011
    GM everyone!  Class today and lunch with my bridesmaid who is expecting.  Then I think I am going to skip my later class and go straighten out my name on my driver's license - I got my photo card with first name oild middle name new last name.  It needs to be first name old last name new last name.  Then I have a facial at 4pm.  :-D
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!  I had a fun get-together with some friends last night.  It is waaaay too cold here today, yuck.

Heather, cute boots!  I have a couple pairs of those Nike Air Cole Haans and they are amaaaaazingly comfortable.

Meg, yikes, those kids sound like a handful!  A 13yo who doesn't know how to put clothes in the hamper??

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning!  Cute boots!

Meg, that must be how my DH learned to leave laundry everywhere...his mommy did it for him!  Tongue out

I am super busy today, boo.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • elishanbelishanb member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey all. Not a busy day at all for me. FI is already at work, and won't be home till after 11 tonight. So I'm stuck on the couch alone. Should be pretty boring.

I am planning on spending some time today browsing the internets getting some ideas for layouts for invites today. So that should be fun.

Hope everyone has a nice day.
    image.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi all. I'm hungry. Day 4 on South Beach. I had a cooking FAIL with a South Beach recipe for 'naked' chicken parm last night. I hate trying to cook chicken using the broiler.

Those boots seem like they'd be nice and warm and comfy.
  • edited December 2011

Meg-YIKES on those kids!  I see it all the time at work, but I'd go crazy if I had to deal with it for an entire weekend, good luck!
    Elisha-hope you are getting well soon-are you hurting any less?
    Bri-Have fun at your facial-I'm jealous!

Molly-good luck on the SB Diet!

• hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning!

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards