Nevada-Las Vegas

wedding trip itinerary

Sooo I am finally making up an itinerary of times for my guests.

How much detail did you put on your itinerary??

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: wedding trip itinerary

• Not too many! Keep the surprise :)
    Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Well I cant keep it a surprise when they need to know when to catch the shuttle. .lol..

I think I plan to keep it simple though
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hahaha. We are doing a basic timeline itinerary with times of the shuttle, ceremony, DDB, reception etc. Im just creating it myself and then printing through vistaprint.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• AllyIdoAllyIdo member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Answer First Anniversary
    edited July 2013
    missmo14 said:
    Hahaha. We are doing a basic timeline itinerary with times of the shuttle, ceremony, DDB, reception etc. Im just creating it myself and then printing through vistaprint.
    I'm with you Mo, except I will work late one night and print everything out on the office printer for free. Shhh!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I made something very simple and printed it on paper. And im gonna roll them up like a scroll and tie with ribbon
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • what are you guys getting shuttles for? how much did they cost and what companies are you using?
  • I booked Bell Trans and it is $66 an hr I think for their 24 passenger bus.
  • M- I can't believe it's almost here. I have been so busy I haven't had time to keep up with all the threads. I'm getting excited for you. You are going to LOVE COF and the Stardust Suite!!
    And they lived happily ever after... February 16, 2013 Chapel of the Flowers Stardust Suite at The Orleans
  • make sure you allow extra time for traffic, parking, walking thru hotels etc. it takes longer then i thought it would. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards