Wisconsin
Options

A++ RAVE REVIEW- Zilli Hospitality Group

LONG OVERDUE!!

I got married August 2012, and  should have  gotten this done a long time ago.. BUT   wanted to share my experience with all the  future brides.  

Zilli Hospitality group: A+

Venue: Coast Restaurant

Milwaukee WI

Our wedding: We wanted something trendy, romantic and memorable.. and that was what we got! We were married on the veranda of Coast at 4:30pm, August 24th,2012. The cocktail hour took place on the deck, overlooking the  museum and  lake front.  We have about 115 guests. The reception and dinner was inside, followed by dancing and more cocktails.  

WOW! My now husband and I were just thrilled at how wonderful they were from start to finish.  I set up a meeting with one of the wedding planners, Heather.  Heather was very friendly, extremely knowledgeable and made the whole planning process very simple. She is prompt, attentive and has GREAT follow up and you can tell she has been doing this for a while. She made everything so easy!  ( I am a controlling/overly organized bride with a million questions. I had a wedding notebook /folder hat was 3 inches thick!!!) I cannot tell you how happy I was with her and Heather and Zilli.  They  made me feel like I was their ONLY bride.

They had several different competitive packages, just h’orderves, to elaborate or simple buffet options, to sit down choices.  We chose the buffet. The staff at Zilli made it feel so posh and impressive!! The staff was attentive, and the service was perfect! The food was AMAZING, and the presentation was classy and chic. I still get compliments on the food 1 year later.  The staff even reserved appetizers, and a serving of our mini martini for us and our wedding party to have when we got done with photos. Heather even had her wait staff know the name of our signature drink (one that we created to remember our engagement in Hawaii)  to inform  guests when they served it!  I am cannot tell you how great the food was… the service was impeccable. The attention to detail was  there.  It made our planning process easy, enjoyable and our wedding day just PERFECT.

I keep saying perfect, because that was what it was. The day of our wedding went perfect, no surprises, no concerns,  thank you to Heather, Zilli and all the other vendors that made the  day  run soo smoothly. It was everything we wanted, and as a controlling crazy bride ;)  everything I wanted..  I cannot say enough GREAT things about  Zilli Hospitality Group and Heather.

Re: A++ RAVE REVIEW- Zilli Hospitality Group

• Options
    thank  you for your review! We are looking into them for our 13th weddng anniversary vow renewals and I wanted to find some reviews on their service!!! Thank you Thank yo!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards