DC
Options

Wedding Decor for Sale - Paper Lanterns, Votives, Vases, etc

Hello,  
My husband and I are finally starting our 'nest!'  As we move into our newly purchased home, it's long past time that I sell many of the items that were used to decorate our wedding from last Fall. I've included links of the websites where the items were purchased. I also have a billion more photos (of course!) - if you need to see, just ask.

Irregular/Free-Style 24" Ribbed Paper Lanterns -Ivory: Available units: 25, Asking price: $5 each or $100 for all. Bulk price on Luna Bazaar is $9.95 plus shipping These are HUGE and were great for filling space. Obviously they are all in used condition but are in pretty great shape. http://www.lunabazaar.com/paper-lanterns-ivory-24-inch-round-free-style.aspx 

Teal & Green Recycled Glass Votive Holders - West Elm: These are gorgeous! Available units: 38 (pretty equally split between teal and darker green color) Asking $4 each or $120 for all. These are no longer available at West Elm Clear 

6" wide cylindrical vases: I was initially worried that these were going to be too short but with the flower arrangements, they were an absolutely perfect conversational height Available units: 12 Asking $4 each or $40 for all. Originally purchased from Michael's. 

Frames for table numbers: These are just cheap plastic frames purchased from the Dollar store but absolutely looked great and more expensive on the tables Available units: 14 Asking $0.50 each 

Direction Signs: These were handmade (with lots of love!) by me and my husband. They are made of a white-washed wood and have cut out paper letters glued to them. They're far from perfect close up but were more than perfect from any distance. All of our guests loved these! We have a 3rd sign simply saying, "Wedding Cake" (with an arrow) that I do not have a picture of. It is the same color and font as these
 "Happily Ever After Starts Here" is approx 2.5 feet tall x 1 feet long. Asking $30 
"Here Comes the Bride" is approximately half the size. Asking $20 
"Wedding Cake" just slightly smaller than that. Asking $10 ...or $50 for all 3 signs 
All are flat pieces of wood meant to be leaned/balanced against something. We're happy to drill holes if you need to hang them. 

Photo Props: We provided our guests with teal paper hand fans (from Luna Bazaar) and found that they made awesome bridal party props in our photos! We have 7 left over - all brand new. Asking $5 total (originally $1.70 each, plus shipping) http://www.lunabazaar.com/F09TL-teal-paper-fan.aspx; 

Similarly, we used these fabulous swirly lollipops for our seating cards and they were AMAZING in the photos when we used them for props. We have an entire 'case' (dozen pops) left over - completely sealed. Asking $5 (originally $6.25 plus shipping) http://www.orientaltrading.com/api/search?Ntt=5/754 Harry Potter Books 

My husband and I are both huge Harry Potter fans. Rather than having our ring bearers (we had 2) carry pillows down the aisle, we 'borrowed' the fabulous Harry Potter proposal idea from Pinterest (rings tied at the chapter titled "The Unbreakable Vow") and had our boys carry these books. They were hand cut by my husband and contain plastic rings. One is hard cover, one paperback. Asking $5 each, $10 for both 

Random Decor We had a set of Hurricanes/Glass jars - one is 8" tall, the other 10". We used one for personalized matches on the bar and the other held tickets for our venue's carousel. Asking just $5 for the set Thanks so much for looking! Please feel free to e-mail me directly with questions or if interested: bomzer@gmail.com

Re: Wedding Decor for Sale - Paper Lanterns, Votives, Vases, etc

• Options

Do you have any advice on stringing the lanterns? We are going to be stringing them from the poles of our tent. Just wondering if you used fishing line or something else and what your method was.

Maureen

CT

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards