Favors

Gifts for my soon to be sisters-in-law

I am trying to figure out gifts for my soon to be sisters-in-law. One has been VERY helpful during the weeding planning and has done a lot!! The other, not so much. I want to get a gift for the one that has been so helpful to thank her, but feel obligated to get something for the other even though she hasn't done much. I know I shouldn't have to, but to keep the peace in the family its easier that way. Neither one is in the bridal party btw. Gift ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Gifts for my soon to be sisters-in-law

• I'm really a fan of heartfelt thank you letters instead of gifts.
  • itzMSitzMS member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    andie1021 said:
    I am trying to figure out gifts for my soon to be sisters-in-law. One has been VERY helpful during the weeding planning and has done a lot!! The other, not so much. I want to get a gift for the one that has been so helpful to thank her, but feel obligated to get something for the other even though she hasn't done much. I know I shouldn't have to, but to keep the peace in the family its easier that way. Neither one is in the bridal party btw. Gift ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.

You don't have to buy them gifts. Even wedding party gifts are not required

Just tell them thank you in person and via a note for any help they have provided.

• Just take them out for lunch or for pedicures and express your thanks. That's if it's in your budget, otherwise just give them each a card, and make sure to thank them in person as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards